Are you ready for this?
More information about the challenge:
- The goal is to do a yoga class for 21 days in the month of February. Of course we would love for you to take class at The Yoga Casa but any yoga class will do. We are outlining a class as 60 minutes (at least 45 to make it count) of yoga or yoga-inspired movement led by an instructor (preferably a body positive one). Classes can be online or in the studio.
- One day of the challenge can be an at home practice that you lead yourself. For example, you could do 30 minutes of meditation and 30 minutes of stretching. Whatever works for you!
- When you do a class, mark it on your calendar with the stickers provided (come by the studio for pick up). Stickers are strangely motivating!
- Double dipping not allowed :) You can only take one class per day. The Yoga Casa is about loving yourself and not about pushing yourself too hard.
- When you hit your 21 days, please email Lora at Lora@TheYogaCasa.com.
- If you complete your 21 days, you will be entered in a drawing to win a free bodywork session at The Yoga Casa.
- The yoga challenge is to help you understand how good you can feel when you keep a consistent practice. It is meant to build community as you see the same smiling faces each day. It’s not meant to make you feel guilty, lazy, etc etc. If you choose to bail halfway through because your month got crazy, that OKAY! We are simply here to support each other in keeping a consistent practice. No negative self-talk allowed!!!
A little about me!
Hi, I'm Lora. Welcome to The Yoga Casa.
I started my yoga journey many years ago but it was the only thing that never left me. No matter what was happening in my life, I always kept finding my way back to yoga and using it to overcome life's ups and downs.
I decided to open my own studio because I never felt welcome in other studios. My body was more short and stout and less long and lean. It took me a long time to get comfortable with that (it's still a work in progress) so I certainly didn't need a yoga studio that made me feel worse about my body!
Therefore, The Yoga Casa is a welcoming studio where we accept students of all shapes, sizes, backgrounds and abilities. Join us for 21 days in February and learn what a consistent yoga practice can do for you!